The “Royal”: 1 day Deluxe Eco-tour with Canoeing
Feel childlike wonderment by using all five of your senses on an adventure to discover hidden secrets, and natural wonders. You will journey to a different place in time, where you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the cultural fabric that has made the Royal National Park so unique. Be rewarded by this road less travelled.
The UDU mini-bus will take you on a 1 day adventure with a great mix of active discovery & serene relaxation:
- Where it all started, Audley is full of history & fantastic birdlife. Here you have a couple of hours to enjoy options such as canoeing up Kangaroo Creek, paddling a historic row boat, going on an UDU treasure hunt, relaxing at the cafe and visitors centre, or taking an easy stroll to explore this beautiful area.
- Learn how to throw spears with a woomera
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian BBQ picnic lunch
- Discovery Eco-walk - explore the magical Wattamolla & learn how to live in Australia's bushlands. Plenty of time to swim, play Aussie beach games, relax or sunbake.
- Throw boomerangs, alongside the Hacking River surrounded by temperate rainforest
- Awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill; home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia's pioneer of flight. Great place for an Afternoon Tea, Ice Cream or even a tandom Hang Glide!
- Grand Pacific Drive - take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge.
Pick Up times and locations:
- 7:10am: Bondi Junction: Cnr of Grafton St and Newland St (Outside the Grafton Street Exit of Bondi Junction Train Station)
- 7:20am: Kings Cross: 203 Victoria Street (Outside the Holiday Inn)
- 7:30am: Surry Hills Upper: Cnr of Foveaux St and Crown St
- 7:35am: Haymarket: 11 Rawson Pl (outside Central YHA, between Pitt and George Sts)
- 7:40am: City Mid: 511 Kent St, cnr Bathurst St (outside Adina Apartment Hotel, near back of Town Hall)
- 7:50am: Wynyard: 14 Carrington Street (Outside The Menzies close to Wynyard Railway Station)
- 7:55am: Circular Quay: Cnr of Loftus and Alfred St (outside McDonalds)
- 8:30am: Sutherland: Cnr of Old Princess Hwy and Boyle Ln (East side of train station)
What to Bring:
Closed, comfortable walking shoes, clothes adequate for weather, swimwear and towel, camera, personal belongings and a backpack to carry it all
Royal National Park
per person: $129
Groups of 4+: $119
Pick Up Options:
- UDU set departure points